This premier coastal destination is the perfect blend of business and pleasure. Whether it’s getting down to business or down to the beach, Destin, Fort Walton Beach, Okaloosa Island is a great place to hold a conference, meeting, exhibition, trade show, festival, concert or event people will look forward to attending.
THE EMERALD COAST CONVENTION CENTER
Located on Okaloosa Island in Fort Walton Beach, the Emerald Coast Convention Center is the only convention center in Northwest Florida. Featuring 12 distinct rooms, a 21,200-square-foot free expanse Emerald Grand Ballroom, and the ability to host up to 2,400 people, this is the ideal location for meetings both large and small on Florida’s Emerald Coast.
A snapshot of the Center
- 21,200-Square-Foot Emerald Grand Ballroom with a banquet seating capacity of 1,330 people and a theatre seating capacity of 2,350
- 12 meeting rooms ranging from 425-to 21,200-square-feet, featuring state of the art audio visual services and high speed wireless internet
- 30,000-square-foot outdoor venue overlooking the Choctawhatchee Bay called Bayview Plaza is able to be tented with power and water available.
- Flexible, open, column-free meeting and exhibition space with 24-foot ceilings
- A floor-load capacity of 100 pounds per square foot
- 60×40-foot stage system, adjustable to any size configuration from 36 to 54 inches in height
- 24×24-foot riser system, adjustable to any size configuration from 12 to 24 inches in height
- Access to loading docks and drive-in ramp doors directly to the Emerald Grand Ballroom
- Pre-function and registration areas up to 6,180 square feet
- An under-building parking garage plus outdoor parking totaling 600 spaces
For seamless booking, the Convention Center website offers planners information including floor plans, capacity charts, center guidelines, event calendars and an online request for proposal.